Partners & Resources
We are obligated to serve those in need when the time comes. We are an agency that values the common good of each and every person. We treat all with dignity and respect.
Throughout the year, The Sanford Center participates in many programs that assist in giving children and their families a little bit of Holiday Cheer.
The Sanford Center is proud to be a part of a community that is committed to serving, assisting, and bettering each other. We are proud to work with the following partners in the Siouxland area:
• Sioux City Community Schools provides some office supplies, office spaces, computers, lunches and snacks.
• Boy and Girl Scouts provide volunteer leaders, supplies, and Scout curriculum.
• Jackson Recovery works with our members on drug education.
• Briar Cliff University and Morningside College student volunteers.
• The Food Bank of Siouxland provides items for the After School and Summer Programs, as well as food baskets.
• Juvenile Probation works with us when a child may be on an informal probation.
• Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center provides hands on activities for the After School and Summer Program children.
• Perdue Foods
• United Way of Siouxland
• Community volunteers work with our children throughout the entire year providing role modeling, special activities and special relationships.